Slippers - Dwelling Spaces

Thursday 25 February 2016

Slippers

I love wearing slippers! They keep my feet so cosy and they make me feel relaxed. Most of my friends tease me because if possible I like to take my slippers round to their houses when I go round for a cuppa or a meal. Surprisingly (to me at least!) this is considered unusual behaviour. But I think it is time for a change!

One reason (apart from cosy feet) that I do it is that I like to feel at home wherever I am, and with friends this just feels like a natural extension of how I feel about them. I want to say - I feel at home with you, thanks for making me welcome in your space. I'd love for people to bring their slippers when they come round to my house too, so maybe the campaign starts here ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. You and your slippers are always most welcome in our home! Nic x

    ReplyDelete